6222Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Eckankar is a dead horse!

  • Ganesh622@cs.com
    Aug 30, 2006
      There's an author named Tom(not Harold) Robbins. He wrote a book quite a
      while ago called "Skinny Legs and All". Here's a quote:"Religion is nothing but
      institutionalized mysticism.The catch is,mysticism does not lend itself to
      institutionalization.The moment we try to organize mysticism, we destroy its
      essence. Religion, then,is mysticism in which the mystical has been killed." I kinda
      can relate to that little description.