6211Re: Eckankar is a dead horse!

  • tygerpurr
    Aug 15, 2006
      Just had to post something. I liked this little gem of a paragraph or
      two. Destructive Cults like eckankar usually target the young and the
      more vulnerable, those who don't really know about the truth of the
      lies and fraud. I think it is a good idea to check out the photo of
      klemp in the OUTHOUSE (the temple within), every now and then. LOL

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:
      The eckthugs follow the cult's bogus "teachings" about those who
      leave, and try to shame former members into silence with all those
      mindless eckblurbs about not moving on, being stuck in anger, and
      needing to stay "attached" to the cult in a "reverse" way because
      they're still really longing to return to the only source of "Spirit",
      etc. Like so many other of the cult's "teachings", they're *totally*
      wrong. Sometimes it's really amazing, now that I'm out and have my
      mind back, it *really* strikes me at times how the cult so often
      totally *reverses* the truth about so many things!!

      We've moved on, but we're still concerned about the innocents who
      might get infected by that dead eckhorse. Still, being "out" and
      returning to "real life" eventually gets us to the point where
      anything & everything "eck" is just so totally irrelevant and far
      away, it's really hard to keep coming back and dealing with it even a
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic