      From: Thomas Bennett <thomascbennett@...>
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 1202
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:14:57 -0800 (PST)

      eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Re: Digest Number 1198
      From: "violinmike2002"

      > Hopkins To Play 60s New Age Leader
      > By Rex Boseley, Times Entertainment
      > Hollywood, Ca

      > In a move that industry observers wonder at, Anthony Hopkins
      after protracted negotiation with Sony Pictures has agreed to play
      controversial 60s New Age guru Paul Twitchell, a spiritual teacher
      alleged to have copied or adapted into his writing whole passages
      from other author's books.
      . . .

      Violinmike2002 said:

      What will it be called ?

      Paul Twitchell and the Goblet of Blue Goo?

      I float over the line?

      The House of Rebazar?

      The Last Temptation of Paulji?

      "THE PAUL TWITCHELL STORY"