5511Fwd: Article: Friends in the Fields

    Jul 3, 2005
      Hi Everyone!

      Hope everyone's enjoying the holiday weekend! The
      weather here is absolutely *perfect*! And the nice
      thing about "catch and release" lakes is that often
      you get to see more totally awesome big fish than you
      would elsewhere, plus you don't have to clean your
      catch.

      Anyway, although like many people I find crop circles
      very interesting, I guess I never really paid that
      much attention - but the photos at the link below
      absolutely knocked my socks off!

      Bye!!