4445Re: it's over

  • ex_eckist
    May 2, 2004
      I agree with you, Paul, and am sorry it's over for him, yet glad it's
      over. When I was in eckankar I thought I was all seeing and all
      knowing, with a 360 degree awareness. I didn't realize until after I
      left the org how limited my vision really was. I'm a year out, now,
      and my vision has broadened beyond what I could ever have imagined!

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@V...> wrote:
      > I'm sorry it's over for you and I'm happy it's over for you.
      Endings are always beginnings.....
      > Leaving a Love affair is very similar to leaving eckankar.....It
      leads to more freedom and deeper truth most of the time, but at first
      it seems like just a big hole in our lives.....

      <snip, snip, snip, said the lady bug>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic