3568Re: Whar the heck is A.R.E. ?

    Sep 3, 2003
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Walton" <AnneWalton@c...>
      wrote:
      > Here's a link to that group...the archives are open to the public.

      And I'd just like to remind everyone, this link and many others can be
      found in the "links" section here. There's also good stuff in the
      "files" section. I mention this in the current "welcome" letter -
      possibly some of the "older" members here haven't looked since they
      joined.

      Often I've noticed questions which could be answered by the links &
      files, so I think it might help people if they'd at least take a quick
      look and get an idea of what can be found there.

      Laughing here - sometimes when I'm in a cranky mood I feel like I used
      to feel when my son asked for the millionth time, "Where's my
      underwear?" Finally I said, I pick it up off the floor or from under
      the bed, I wash it, I hang it out to dry, I fold it, and I put it on
      your bed. If you ask me again, I'm going to kill you. <ggg>

      But seriously, I think menopause is almost over...