      From: swallow472000
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 2:33 AM
      Subject: [eckankartruth] death of hope

      Just got drunk again...that Kubler Ross woman keeps pushing in to my
      head. I reckon them stages of dying start when we get born...Truth is
      that life here is a pile of shit then you die...everythig else is
      just trying to buy some time...Someone once said to me 'if you want
      to survive here then you gotta let go of hope...its one day at at a
      time, the rest is bullshit.' Life takes on a cold reality when you
      hear yourself saying the same to another. It comes back to first
      cause...survival...I get to pull this sack of shit of a body out of
      bed one more time. I keep making bargains with some unknowing
      unfeeling entity who doesnt exist...'I will be good if you let me
      live.' No way the voice comes back I will scatter your bones or your
      ashes along with your memories...all your good deeds and all your bad
      doings I will trash. I spent the last thirty years trying to find a
      way around that reality...stupid me thought another sack of shit
      might have the key to escape. jimmi

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor