2728Re: Return to the watch - Leland

  • Gloria
    Apr 3, 2003
      The post below sounds like spam to me, written in the style
      where it could be posted at any club. It is a common practice for
      Internet marketers to join clubs to post their ads.

      Gloria

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Leland Roth" <leeroth@m...>
      wrote:
      > I was talking this afternoon to Mike Stewart, a now extremely
      wealthy Forex trader who had a margin call in 1989 for $1,048,000.
      The former marine said that was the worst day of his life! I can
      believe it. Since 2 days ago I received in the mailbox two adverse
      financial letters; one telling me that the people holding my $260K
      investment had filed for bankruptcy and the other from the IRS
      requesting immediate payment of $25K! I had to appreciate the irony
      what he had to say from a timing perspective, if nothing else.

      > So I listened to him very well because I knew if I was going to
      escape my financial problems, it was by really paying attention to
      what's being put in front of me and whether I'm able to get past my
      short time fears and seize the awareness that my next opportunity may
      just be right around the corner. So many success stories are built
      around adversity that you have to ask yourself, "Why am I going to
      let this stop me?" Of course, fools go where none dare tread, too,
      like here in this chat line:>) lee PS Mike can now be found somewhere
      in this website, if interested http://www.4xmadeeasy.com I always
      thought the song, "Won't Get Fooled Again," by The Who to epitomized
      much in our daily life.

      Service.