2725Return to the watch

  • harveydodds
    Apr 2, 2003
      The little blue watch that had disappeared mysteriously
      when I left eckankar and that I had worried might have
      something to do with the blue light of Sugmad has been
      found safe and sound under the bed where I seldom clean.

      Still tickin with the dust bunnies.

      Whats that line in Superstition " if you believe in things
      you can't understand then you're suffering Superstition aient
      the way

      Below from lyrics.com are Stevie wonder lyrics scroll down for
      superstition www.lyrics.com is a great place to finally see
      the lyrics you never could hear properly.

      Well I can see that its time to go
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic