2702Re: (unknown)

  • harveydodds
    Mar 22, 2003
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Gloria Jean" <savagee@r...>
      > Paul,
      > Yes they were probably glad to get rid of you (the older
      > wizer eckists) who might know what was going on and
      > might present a danger to the new order. I can understand
      > that.
      > The reason for my question was that I really have no fear
      > of any fanatic eckist even if their attempt would be to sue
      > or harrass me, which I don't think would happen, as I am
      > no real threat to them. They are the least of my problems.
      > Not that I have problems.
      > As freedom is all in the mind, yes I guess we can
      > declare that we are free persons. (If you want to be
      > free in the future getting out of debt is a good idea,
      > if at all possible.)
      > When I talk about what is going on in this country
      > I am not simply being (or quoting) a conspiracy
      > thereorist or reading one or two authors. I am an
      > investigator, and I am learning the truth of a lot things
      > from a lot of sources.
      > When I speak of these things to people they
      > do not want to hear them, for it may upset
      > their current lives. (One has every right to place
      > their attention where they want.)
      > About Fear:
      > I don't know if I am afraid or not. ( I don't feal afraid.)
      > I do know that many years ago I made a choice of
      > what I wanted in this life time and that choice was
      > truth.
      > Paul's Eckankar was a great benefit to me and I
      > still have many of his original books. At that time
      > Eckankar was a what I needed, as I learned
      > to open my mind to the many possibilities in this
      > Universe. Paul himself said that Eckankar would
      > become dogma like most other religions. I vowed
      > that when I saw that happening, I would leave the
      > organization.
      > There was one thing that happened to me that I
      > still puzzel about. One day I was sleeping on my
      > coutch and as I was waking up, I saw two men
      > standing in my living room. They were talking to
      > each other..( about me?). Their faces were not clear
      > and they appeared a little transparent, like ghosts.
      > I felt no fear, but I felt that I knew who they were.
      > They were Paul and Darwin. When they noticed
      > that I saw them, they vanished.
      > I still wonder if it was the remnants of a dream, or
      > if they were really there. I wonder what they were
      > talking about. But most of the time I don't think about
      > it.
      > Thank you for your response
      > Gloria
      You make up your mind what it meant. It happened to you. Even among
      ex eckists there will be a divergence of opinions. But its your
      life,trust your guidance.
      I saw an interesting post over at yahoogroups eckankarhistory I
      post part of it because he said it better then I could. Theres an
      interesting line about Rebazar Tarz and why he kept showing up after
      Paul Twitchell created him and died. I dunno if this is truth but...
      I laughed when I read about the verbal folks at ARE, yeah thats one
      word for them, verbal. Really bright people though on both sides of
      the cult-religion post fest.
      from message 1999 in yahoogroups eckankarhistory...

      I am pretty sick of the unethical so called inner masters afraid to
      reincarnate who live vicariously through the living and the power mad
      empire building reincarnated sub beings who masquerade as HI's in my
      inner worlds trying to take what is not theirs from the weak and
      asleep. Most are just seeking to build a little inner/outer following
      like david koresh and are no better.
      You do not need inner masters or impostors of so called angels or
      guides to seek spiritual knowledge. You need "friends" who are out
      there looking for the brave and ethical and truthful and your own
      courage. I got to where I got to with simple brass and confidence and
      the ability to realize when I was being taken for a ride on the
      inner/outer and struck back on the inner. There are no powerful
      beings to challenge on the inner, just the less than truthful and the
      tricksters and spiritually craven. Of the the rest who are more
      normal or just timid yet, are many of you are, and still thinking you
      are needing a "master", maybe someone wil help you throw off the
      wizard of oz for good. You have to do it yourself afterall.

      P.S. the last time I saw Rebazar Tarz, it was just a costume that was
      created by twitch and left for whoever could wear it believably on
      the inner and who could get dreamers to remember it- that was the
      trick after all wasn't it! You could get someone in eckankar to do
      anythng wearing that robe and it WAS abused.

      Message 1999 of 1999 | Previous | Next [

      Cold Turkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy has got meeeeeeeeeeeeee on the run
      John Lennon

      > Imagination rules the world
      Christians or
      > whatever...I simply don't fear them and do not allow them effect my
      > As to your fears about America and the "shadow government", I don't
      > and until I have more solid proof than the ramblings of this author
      or that
      > author, I will simply not fear that either.
      > I am living my life from a new state of freedom.
      > Freedom from fear, government, conspiracy, religion
      etc.etc.....And, I am a
      > bit of a rarity I guess, in that I pay almost double the tax's
      a "normal"
      > employed person would as I am self employed and own my own
      firm....yet I
      > think I have a pretty good deal even with the tax burdens I face
      each year..
      > .I have been to several other nations and I believe the United
      States offers
      > me a degree of personal freedom, and quality of life that I have
      not yet
      > found elsewhere.
      > I am against the current war. I think we could have done the job
      on Saddam
      > with assissans and hit squads (Use the Arab approach of warfare
      > these particular Arabs) and saved a lot of tax dollars, lives,
      cities and
      > infrastructure, but now that we are in it and in it for real, I
      support our
      > troops and wish them a speedy victory.
      > I hope you can find the peace within and put the ghosts to rest.
      That is,
      > if you have ghosts to deal with.
      > Paul (Sworddancer)
      Thanks to