2701Re: [eckankartruth] (unknown)

  • Gloria Jean
    Mar 22, 2003
      Paul,

      Yes they were probably glad to get rid of you (the older
      wizer eckists) who might know what was going on and
      might present a danger to the new order. I can understand
      that.

      The reason for my question was that I really have no fear
      of any fanatic eckist even if their attempt would be to sue
      or harrass me, which I don't think would happen, as I am
      no real threat to them. They are the least of my problems.

      Not that I have problems.

      As freedom is all in the mind, yes I guess we can
      declare that we are free persons. (If you want to be
      free in the future getting out of debt is a good idea,
      if at all possible.)

      When I talk about what is going on in this country
      I am not simply being (or quoting) a conspiracy
      thereorist or reading one or two authors. I am an
      investigator, and I am learning the truth of a lot things
      from a lot of sources.

      When I speak of these things to people they
      do not want to hear them, for it may upset
      their current lives. (One has every right to place
      their attention where they want.)

      About Fear:
      I don't know if I am afraid or not. ( I don't feal afraid.)
      I do know that many years ago I made a choice of
      what I wanted in this life time and that choice was
      truth.

      Paul's Eckankar was a great benefit to me and I
      still have many of his original books. At that time
      Eckankar was a what I needed, as I learned
      to open my mind to the many possibilities in this
      Universe. Paul himself said that Eckankar would
      become dogma like most other religions. I vowed
      that when I saw that happening, I would leave the
      organization.

      There was one thing that happened to me that I
      still puzzel about. One day I was sleeping on my
      coutch and as I was waking up, I saw two men
      standing in my living room. They were talking to
      each other..( about me?). Their faces were not clear
      and they appeared a little transparent, like ghosts.
      I felt no fear, but I felt that I knew who they were.
      They were Paul and Darwin. When they noticed
      that I saw them, they vanished.

      I still wonder if it was the remnants of a dream, or
      if they were really there. I wonder what they were
      talking about. But most of the time I don't think about
      it.

      Thank you for your response
      Gloria

      Imagination rules the world