2003Re: [eckankartruth] The membership cancelation form letter

  • Randy Cable
    May 1, 2002
      I think it is the bold, adventurous and daring who
      leave Eckankar. To get beyond the programming of the
      dire consequences of one leaving the feet of the
      massah is a huge step indeed!
      Randy

      --- royalcourt5 <royalcourt5@...> wrote:
      > Hello to you all!
      >
      > As promised to Sharon I post here the form letter I
      > received this
      > week from eckankar after I sent in the membership
      > cancelation letter.
      > I have not found this document in its entirety
      > anywhere on the web. I
      > feel it's a fine testimony of "eckankartruth".
      >
      > I wonder if those of you who left a long time ago
      > also got a letter
      > such as this.
      >
      > Look forward to reading your comments!
      >
      > Andy
      >

      > Dear ...,
      >
      > We have received your letter asking that we cancel
      > your membership in
      > Eckankar. We respect your freedom of choice.
      >
      > As you may know, your cancelation will mean that all
      > your Eckankar
      > mailings and other membership privileges will be
      > discontinued and the
      > records of your past discourse study and Eck
      > initiations will be
      > removed. Also an Eck chela who cancels is asked to
      > wait six months or
      > more before reapplying for membership in Eck, and
      > would begin again
      > as a new member in Eckankar.
      >
      > Before completing this change, we would appreciate
      > your confirmation
      > that you do wish to end your Eckankar membership. If
      > this is your
      > request, please sign and date this letter below and
      > return it to the
      > attention of Membership Services.
      >
      > Your time and attention in responding is
      > appreciated, and you have
      > our best wishes in your spiritual endeavors.
      >
      > With goodwill,

      > Membership Services
      >

      > Yes, I do wish to cancel my Eck membership.

      > Signature _________ Date ____________
      >
      > If you wish, you may give the reasons for your
      > cancelation on the
      > reverse side of this letter.

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic