1934Re: [eckankartruth] Eckankar is dead RIP

  • Randy Cable
    Apr 4, 2002
      Greetings,
      Not from from my home town, 5 people have left
      Eckankar within the past two years. I have not learned
      of any newbies. A friend of mine chats about every 6
      weeks with a fourth initiate. One person who left,
      Barbra, had been in Eckankar for 30+ years and a
      member fo the leaf. I myself choose to wear briefs,
      Hehehehehe.
      Doodah

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic