1707Paper Swords

    Jan 1, 2002
      --- In eckankartruth@y..., "Paul Olson" <broker84@h...> wrote:
      > Al,
      >
      > You can't take anything these folks say to heart because they have
      yet to find their heart!....They are too busy thinking they know the
      answer to even understnad the questions....but they can't and won't
      see it!

      The story behind the jokes is that the (Harji/Skelsky Camping Out)
      joke was actually about Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. It was voted
      by Laughlab,(an independent study team) and deemed the funniest joke
      in the world. The other joke about the two Eck Muckity Mucks was
      originally about two N.J. Hunters!! Guess what...I am from NJ and I
      hunt!! I still found it hilarious.
      You are absolutely right, These Eckies got their head up their arse so
      far they can see their tonsils.

      > Humor is wasted on them.......

      Apparently so!

      > I thought it was kinda funny......Hey...Do you remember all the
      political jokes that went around during election year?......Notice how
      stupid and humorless all these eckies are?...heck, even the catholics
      have a ton of jokes about the Pope ya know.....????......Eckies are on
      insecure ground though thus humor doesn't work for them.....Don't take
      it to heart...It's a waste of time till they learn.

      Apparently so. I don't think I've ever seen anyone post any jokes over
      there, but they all liked my other stuff so much, they put them up on
      the Zuma page! I dunno what's happened. A new breed of freedom
      fighters for the sugmad I suppose. Maybe they are ready to take up
      arms against us. I remember Rich Smith threatening that if I dared
      him, he would post a MAP to my house!! That would be funny. Nathan
      Zafran leading an angry horde of Eckies carrying paper swords and
      pointed hats made of newpaper down my street, chanting HU and holding
      up the Shariyat.

      Alf
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic