153Re: Digest Number 65

  • tarryrob@yahoo.ca
    Apr 3, 2001
      -Hi Randy!
      Thanks for expanding on your theories. I really liked the computer
      analogy and the wizard concept as vehicles for thinking about
      de/reprogramming. I didn't mind the Freudian spin (id/ego)since I'm a
      fan of Carl Jung (someone else Twitch ripped off especially in Eck
      Ynari). A fella by the name of Dr. Maxwell Maltz wrote a book on
      subject called Psychocybernetics back in the late 1950's that did
      some interesting rudimentary research on mind functioning like a
      computer. Worth a look if you're not familiar with him. The rhetoric
      in your posts indicate a lot of varied spiritual interests - do have
      any particular favs since leaving the cult?? Keep up the posts!

      tarryrob
      -- In eckankartruth@y..., rc1tn@a... wrote:
      > Thank-you Tarryrob for your compliments. Although I had read
      eckankar
      > material for 11 years and had been a member for only eight of those
      years. I
      > since learned how my subconscious is as a hard drive of a computer
      and my
      > consious mind has the other hardware (R.A.M.) and software for
      running "hard
      > drive applications". I find it interesting that the computer
      programmers use
      > an install/unistall "wizard" for developing a usable computer.
      > Each Soul is in fact a Wizard of divine birthright. Just as the
      knight in
      > shining armour would slay the dragon (id or lower ego) that
      attempts to slay
      > the compassionate attribute (feminine, nurturing yin) of the divine
      Self, so
      > too must each wizard slay the lower ego's influence in hir life.
      But does