1460Worth the effort!

  • Paul Olson
    Dec 1, 2001
      Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:39 AM

      I lost my Dad on September 11th; he was Chief Edward Geraghty, Battalion 9,
      New York City Fire Department. He lost his life with many other heroes that
      day, victims of the terrorists. Firefighters from all over have come to the
      aid and rescue of the tragedy in New York and Washington, D.C. Many
      firefighters have lost their lives to save someone else's; the truth of the
      matter is, they do this every single day. They truly are heroes. I know many
      people feel helpless, especially those who live far from NYC and D.C. We
      all want to do something, show our appreciation, our support. I think we
      can...
      In honor of the bravery, courage and determination of American
      firefighters, there should be a day in our nation to celebrate and
      appreciate their hand work and never-ending passion for saving lives. I
      think we should honor all those other heroes who still live today... please
      join me.
      Let's start a petition for a National Firefighters Day.
      Will you help make every September 11th "National Firefighters Day"?
      Please join me! Thank you.
      Connor Geraghty, 14
      Rockville Centre, NY (I Love u DAD!!)
      ( When this list reaches 250 names, please send it to me at:
      ceg8587@... )
      Please copy/paste this e-mail message body into a new e-mail, add the
      next number with your name, city, state and e-mail and please pass it
      along.
      1. Connor Geraghty, Rockville Centre, NY (I Love u DAD!!) -
      ceg8587@...
      2. Carla Smith, Dallas, TX - jrctfamily@...
      3. BC Billy Goldfeder-Loveland-Symmes Fire Department, Ohio
      4. F/F Lewis Unger, Roslyn Highlands FD, Roslyn Hts., NY
      5. Andrea Madison, Bellmore, NY
      6. Jo-Anne Unger, Levittown, NY 11756
      7. Karen Holmgaard, Rockville Centre, NY
      8. Kirsten Holmgaard, Eureka H, L &B Co #1, Rockville Centre FD, NY
      9. Emily Meyerback, Rockville Centre, NY
      10. Meghan Westmacott, Rockville Centre, NY
      11. Jessica Cavaliere, Rockville Centre, NY
      12. Alyse Diamond, Rockville Centre, NY
      13. Carol Diamond, Rockville Centre, N.Y.
      14. Debbie Weiss, Rockville Centre, NY
      15. Beth Fetner, Rockville Centre, NY
      16. Helen Frey, Rockville Centre, NY
      17. Alana Frey, Rockville Centre, NY
      18. John Lamonica, Reliance Hose Co. #3, Rockville Centre FD, NY
      19. Kelly O'Toole, Rockville Centre, NY
      20. Greg Merritt, East Simpsonville Fire Dept, Simpsonville, SC
      21.John Piedrahita` East Simpsonville F.D. Simpsonville, SC.
      22. Donna Piedrahita, Simpsonville, SC
      23. T. Williams, South Carolina
      24. R. Hill SLC Utah
      25. S. Sirles SLC, UT
      26. K. Andreason SLC, UT
      27. Linda Preder, Tucson, AZ
      28. Connie Larsen, Salt Lake City, UT
      29. Marge Hunt, Salt Lake City, UT
      30. Calvin Hunt, Salt Lake City, UT
      31. Shane Barrett, Magna, UT
      32. Pete Barrett, Magna, UT
      33. Stacey Barrett, Magna, UT
      34. Ron and Jackie Jackman, Taylorsville, UT
      35. Chad Anderson,Layton,UT
      36. Amanda Anderson, Layton, UT
      37. Laraine Aker, Mesa, AZ
      38. Judy Escobar, Mesa, AZ