1013Re: Now You've Done It, Colleen!

  • carzann@whidbey.com
    Oct 1, 2001
      --- In eckankartruth@y..., colleenmft@y... wrote:
      > Suzanne,
      >
      > Thanks for your pep talk!! I'm chuckling with your words!!! Never
      > have been told that I have....."eggs"....!!!
      >
      > I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in this eckankarkult unraveling.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Colleen
      >
      >Well, for obvious reasons, women can't have big cajones, but our
      heurvos are large!

      I had a dream 2 nights ago that really lightened things up for me
      quite a bit. It's the only dream I've ever had about the eckanclan
      org.

      I was standing with a lot of other people in a park and we noticed a
      bunch of bubbles floating in the air (like the ones made by kids
      dipping the little circle wands into a bottle of soap and blowing thru
      the circles). So, we decided to go see where all the bubbles were
      coming from. The closer we got the more bubbles there were, and there
      were lots of people engaged in popping them or tossing them between
      one another - in general - having a lot of fun with bubble-bursting.
      Then we noticed the building responsible for making the bubbles and it
      was the eckankar temple! It seemed the temple was trying to keep us
      at bay by blowing out tons of these silly bubbles!

      I woke up at that point... my embarrassment over my involvment with
      the eck BS has been lifted to say the least!

      Suzann
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic