Correct, Terry, I shouldn't have gone along with that wording. Increased line density would increase detail. Gershom Lichtenberg, RDCS Echocardiographer Rambamgershomsl
If you are asking whether these statements are correct, yes they are. If you are answering someone else's question that I missed, sorry. In addition, somegershomsl
Lateral resolution is dependant on beam width not concentration. On May 4, 2015 11:57 AM, "abid raza d_raza1@... [echocardiography]"tjzwakenberg
To subscribe, send an empty message to email@example.com
To unsubscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
List Owner: email@example.com
- Jun 4, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.