Echo Conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver

  • rafael ortega
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2007
      I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
      echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
      Date?

      Thanks,

      Rafael Ortega

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Jim Clark
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi..you can get 6 hours from GE online and they will send you the CDS to your work/home.
        Hope this is of help.
        Jim Clark RDCS

        Check with ARDMS they have more info

        rafael ortega <seabean1000@...> wrote:
        I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
        echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
        Date?

        Thanks,

        Rafael Ortega

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

        The fish are biting.

      • Jayur Patel
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
          Rafael,

          Good afternoon, yes there are some Ultrasound conferences scheduled for Seattle. ASE will be there sometime in June. Fetal medicine usually has a seminar early fall. You can go to the ASE web site for exact dates. The Fetal Medicine seminar can be inquired through Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Have a good day.

          Jayur Patel, RDCS
          Pediatric Sonographer
          Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
          Atlanta, Ga.

          I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
          echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
          Date?

          Thanks,

          Rafael Ortega

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>

          This message may contain CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED information
          and is intended only for the named recipient(s). It may contain
          Protected Health Information that is privileged and confidential.
          Protected Health Information may be used or disclosed in accordance
          with law and you may be subject to penalties under law for improper
          use or further disclosure of the Protected Health Information in
          this email. Only a named recipient is authorized to read,
          disseminate, distribute, copy, or otherwise disclose the contents
          of this message. If you have received this message in error,
          please notify sender immediately by e-mail and immediately delete
          the message in its entirety. Thank you.
        • bharatbhushan patel
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
            Rafael,American Society of Echo in Seattle June 16th--20th.Best conference you can attend.

            rafael ortega <seabean1000@...> wrote:
            I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
            echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
            Date?

            Thanks,

            Rafael Ortega

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

            BHARAT PATEL.RDMS,RDCS,RVS,FASE.

          • Mj B
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
              ASE is in Seattle in June.

              Matt

              rafael ortega <seabean1000@...> wrote:
              I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
              echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
              Date?

              Thanks,

              Rafael Ortega

              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
              http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

              It's here! Your new message!

            • abello4@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
                Hi Rafael,
                Echosapp from the ACC is for physicians and it has plenty of credits and you can do on the computer. You may want to check it out.
                Anne

                > From: rafael ortega <seabean1000@...>
                > Date: 2007/04/02 Mon AM 11:39:14 EST
                > To: echocardiography@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [echocardiography] Echo Conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver
                >
                > I am in need 24 CME for 2007. Does anybody know of an
                > echo conference in Seattle, Montana or Vancouver?
                > Date?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Rafael Ortega

                > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • Shelly Walker
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007

                  I think ASE is Seattle this year.  It is a great echo conference for CME’s…

                  Shelly

                    ------------ --------- --------- --------- --
                    This message may contain CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED information
                    and is intended only for the named recipient(s) . It may contain
                    Protected Health Information that is privileged and confidential.
                    Protected Health Information may be used or disclosed in accordance
                    with law and you may be subject to penalties under law for improper
                    use or further disclosure of the Protected Health Information in
                    this email. Only a named recipient is authorized to read,
                    disseminate, distribute, copy, or otherwise disclose the contents
                    of this message. If you have received this message in error,
                    please notify sender immediately by e-mail and immediately delete
                    the message in its entirety. Thank you.

                    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING, ANY ROAD WILL TAKE YOU THERE.

                    KATIE

                    Never miss an email again!
                    Yahoo! Toolbar

                  • A. Carolyn Linnebur
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 7, 2007
                      Try www.PegasusLectures.com
                      ACL

                      >The SDMS conference is in Vegas this year in October. Lots of CME's there
                      >too. Fun Convention.
                      > katie bittner,rdcs
                      >
                      >Jayur Patel <PatelJ@...> wrote:
                      > Rafael,
                      >
                      >Good afternoon, yes there are some Ultrasound conferences scheduled for
                      >Seattle. ASE will be there sometime in June. Fetal medicine usually has a
                      >seminar early fall. You can go to the ASE web site for exact dates. The
                      >Fetal Medicine seminar can be inquired through Loma Linda University School
                      >of Medicine. Have a good day.
                      >
                      >Jayur Patel, RDCS
                      >Pediatric Sonographer
                      >Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
                      >Atlanta, Ga.

                      Download Messenger. Join the i�m Initiative. Help make a difference today.