Re: [echocardiography] Looking for a job

  • Gerson Lichtenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      We are interviewing for a registered echocardiographer. Please contact Kate Kzeski in Human Resources at 773=257-5463 if you are available in our area.

      Gerson Lichtenberg, RDCS
      Echo Lab Coordinator
      Mt. Sinai Hospital
      Chicago, Illinois

      allanjacob_091603 <allanjacob_091603@...> wrote:
      Good Day! Im looking for a job opening for echo techs. Are there any
      vacancies available in the United states? Thank You!

      Gerson Lichtenberg, RDCS
      Echocardiography Coordinator
      Mt. Sinai Hospital
      Chicago, Illinois
    • Amy Poland
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        We are also interviewing for a full time Echo tech that is atleast registry eligible.  You can apply at www.sentara.com or contact Kathy Cross at 757-388-8192 for more information.

        allanjacob_091603 <allanjacob_091603@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Good Day! Im looking for a job opening for echo techs. Are there any
        vacancies available in the United states? Thank You!

        Gerson Lichtenberg, RDCS
        Echocardiography Coordinator
        Mt. Sinai Hospital
        Chicago, Illinois

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.