Burmese murmur

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi group,

      Someone had asked me recently if I had ever heard of a Burmese
      murmur. The only information that was passed on to me was that it was
      a murmur with a gallop. The infant/neonate evidently exhibited bluish
      fingers and toes. I don't know whether or not the murmur was systolic
      or diastolic or the location of the murmur. Also, if someone has
      heard of it, does anyone know what associated cardiac anomalies
      accompany the murmur. I wish I had more info, but I am getting this
      info "third-hand" and I am not sure the mother knew what else to ask
      to the pediatric cardiologist.

      Thanks,

      Eric Cadiente
    • a b