Position opening

  • Amy Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi all-
        We have an opening for an echo tech in our hospital. It is a large childrens hospital in Wisconsin(Milwaukee). The hospital is connected to a medical college and another large adult hospital. We see many extremely complex cases everyday and it is a great learning experience. The hospital has just broke ground for a new building that will be state of the art for both echo and all cardiology.
        We are willing to train almost anyone willing to learn congenital echo, pay is good, benifits arn't to bad either. If you are interested please email me here or at amarshall@.... Thanks gang!
                                     Amy Marshall-Johnson MS, RDCS