[echocardiography] Echo opening in L.A. area

  • Nicholas Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1998
      An echo position is opening up in our hospital and
      I would welcome inquiries from qualified applicants.

      We expect this to be a full time position that will include
      Adult echo, TEE, stress echo (both Dobutamine and treadmill)
      as well as ability to scan holters and assist in treadmill tests.
      Weekend work would be regularly scheduled, and there would
      be occaisional on-call. RDCS/RDMS required.

      Little Company of Mary Hospital is a 360 bed hospital Torrance CA,
      a suburb of Los Angeles, about 3 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
      It is part of a growing healthcare system that presently includes
      3 hospitals, several outpatient care centers and extended care
      facilities. Little Company is the main cardiac facility of the chain
      and includes cath labs and a cardiac surgery program.

      This is a great hospital to work at, and we're looking for a
      great worker to join the team.

      Questions or resumes can be sent to:
      NScott@...
      or