RE: [echocardiography] JOBS OUT THERE?

  • Reed, Heather
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 30, 2004
      UDS is NOT CAAHEP approved school. The reason why you couldn't find them on the web site is because they are not CAAHEP approved. I happen to disagree with the fact you were told that UDS has more clinical time. El Centro has clinical from day 1. I highly recommend a CAAHEP approved school for future job success. If I can help you anymore, I'll be happy too. I happen to have went to UDS and what a mistake. I was told that they were CAAHEP only to find out that they weren't. Heather
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 31, 2004
        Yes, both do Dr. Dantas:

        Cardiovascular Credentialing International

        ARDMS - American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers

        Gerson S. Lichtenberg, RDCS, APS
        Cardiology
        Oak Park Hospital
        Oak Park, Illinois