Re: [echocardiography] Digest Number 683

  • Abello4@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      Thanks for replying Al. It seems that you understand my dilema. As a supervisor I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place. My administrators understand that as busy as our hospital is we cannot aford not toexpidite the patient care in everyway possible. They feel any doctor can order a stat echo and every ER patient is a stat.
      The cardiology readers hate being called in for stats that are not true stats. And the techs have undue stress dealing with both sides. I suspect it is inevitably upto the cardiology reader to intervene in my case.
      Anne