Re: AW: [echocardiography] ATL HDI 5000 CV

  • rachel.new@philips.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001

      The software is now available and orders being taken. I would contact your local Philips/ATL rep. if you re interested.

      Rachel

      "Kuecherer, Helmut" <Helmut_Kuecherer@...-heidelberg.de>

      Please respond to echocardiography

              To:        echocardiography@yahoogroups.com
              cc:        (bcc: Rachel New/SYD/MS/PHILIPS)
              Subject:        AW: [echocardiography] ATL HDI 5000 CV

              Classification:

      When exactly will the software be available ? It is a well known phenomenon
      that between announcement of releases and actual availability there may be
      quite a substantial delay.

      best regards
      Helmut Kuecherer. MD
      University of Heidelberg,