RE: [echocardiography] reporting stations for echo that automati cally import measured data from echo machine

  • Andrew Horning
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      Check out MPACS (www.mpacs.com). I don't know how many manufacturers
      they've integrated, but MPACS and Bisound Esaote's portable machines work
      together pretty seamlessly. If you're looking for simplicity and typical
      utility, their reporting system works very well.

      Do you want digital images as well as patient/exam/calculated data? Do you
      need DICOM and/or HL7 functions (worklists, printing, etc.)?

      Producing reports from measured data is fairly simple, and shouldn't cost
      much. But adding requirements can make costs skyrocket and vendor options
      dwindle.

      Andrew Horning
      Clinical Product Support Engineer

      Biosound Esaote