  • David N. Abisalih
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      one random thoght begets another....

      Dr Manyari's response to the MVP/SCD scenario suggests that if ASHD plays a
      role, "then your patient should get all prophylactic measures to
      prevent/retard atherosclerosis, including stress-rest perfusion studies now
      and then"

      In this era of cost containment and evidece-based medicine, can anyone out
      there define more specifically "now and then"? I, along with many of my
      colleagues, used to do annual stress tests. Now I do them every 2 years or
      so except in high risk individuals. I am not sure what the right interval
      should be.