Re: [echocardiography] Difficulty finding job (with experience)

  • emeyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2013
      Hi Dennis,

      When is the next meeting?

      Thanks,

      Emily Sullivan, RCS, RVS

      985-791-4157

      Please excuse any errors. This message was sent from my iPhone.

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Dennis <echotechdennis@...> wrote:

      Hi Monika
      You should think about going to echo club meetings.  This is where you will get info on who will be hiring.  I am a board member of NYES (New York Echo Society) and we meet once a month in Lenox Hill Hospital or NYU going over new technologies, case studies, and guest speakers.  All the top NY hospital sonographers and Cardiologists meet up there.  Also, there are 2 in NJ.  One in New Brunswick (Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center) and in Elizabeth (Trinitas Hospital)  To get good jobs in the industry, you have to be involved.  Remember, this is not a job but a career.  Google for info or just call their echo departments.  Most are on break for summer but will start up again next month.
      Good luck
      Dennis Dzugay RDCS
      Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center NYC
      Hackensack University Medical Center NJ