Re: [echocardiography] (unknown)

  • Lenora
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      Hello Eric
      I just scanned a patient with an ICD and his symptoms consisted of night sweats, fever, chest pain and by echo the valves looked clean, however during the TEE a vegetation was attached to the ICD line. Very subtle.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 28, 2013, at 4:56 PM, "eric" <vidale2003@...> wrote:

      dear group

      I would like to listen you opinion about endocarditis in patient with
      pacemakers or ICD , if the patient no have valves lesions in echo
      images. which,s the criterios to diagnosis of endocarditis in this
      particular patient

      thanks

      eric Vidal, MD

      Venezuela