Samsung Medison

  • gershomsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      I have been asked a question about a machine with which I am not familiar. Has anyone used Samsung's Accuvix A30 or any other model made by them for adult cardiac use?

      On their website it does show a 2-4 MHz phased array probe and a 2 MHz Pedof probe, but I don't see anything that indicates that it has any cardiac software.

      Any feedback about image quality, color sensitivity and CW accuracy would be greatly appreciated.

      Gershom Lichtenberg, RDCS
      Echocardiographer
      Rambam Healthcare Campus
      Haifa, Israel