Job Opening: Sonography Instructor/Co-Coordinator
Full-time position now available as a staff ultrasound instructor with the leading diagnostic ultrasound CME provider. Prospective candidate should be an experienced, registered sonographer with a passion to teach.
The position offers a wide variety of responsibilities with the ability to work with medical professionals from around the world. Work in a beautiful beach location with a team of people who have a strong commitment to improving the quality of healthcare. There are opportunities for professional growth and the ability to remain current with advanced technology and expanding clinical applications.
The following is a partial list of specific responsibilities associated with the position:
· General course coordination/speaker correspondence
· Scheduling of clinical instructors
· Coordinate ultrasound equipment for selected courses
· Prepare and present selected lectures
· Co-moderator for seminars
· Clinical instruction and/or coordination
· Ensure courses are conducted in accordance with the ACCME guidelines
· Assist with educational product development
· Onsite education coordination/implementation
Prospective candidates must have the following skills and attributes:
· ARDMS/CCI registered in at least two modalities
· Teaching experience including strong public speaking skills
· Excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and be capable of multi-tasking
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong computer/ PowerPoint skills
· Willingness to work non-traditional hours as needed (periodic weekend, and evening hours required).
· Ability to travel and conduct onsite programs and exhibit at various medical meetings
· Ability to work both independently and as a team
· Minimum BA / BS degree preferred
· Must be willing to live in the St. Petersburg, Florida area (Required)
· Previous successful employment as a clinical specialist is a plus
Since 1985, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has provided continuing medical education hands-on programs and self-directed study products for the ultrasound profession.
More than 31,200 sonographers, physicians and other medical professionals have participated in the Company's regularly-scheduled and custom hands-on seminars dedicated to diagnostic ultrasound.
The instructor faculty are nationally recognized experts in ultrasound who are registered and clinically active.The education facility is located in St. Pete Beach, FL offering 8,000 square feet of space solely dedicated to ultrasound education.
GUI also offers custom onsite training as well as live and on-demand streamed webinars.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is an accredited provider of AMA PRA Category 1, ACEP, SDMS, AANA, and ASRT CME credits.
Please submit resume with cover letter and three professional references to employ@...
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute