Transthoracic Echocardiogram Protocols

  • rspcgal82
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Our hospital is in the process of updating our current transthoracic echocardiogram protocol. Due to all of the new guidelines and articles that ASE has released since our protocol was last updated (March 2009), we would love the opportunity to compare a few other hospitals protocols throughout the country. Would anyone be willing to share theirs with me? I am looking to see what other hospitals and doctors offices are currently doing in regards to strain, right heart assessment, and 3D, specifically.

      Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you soon!