Fwd:

  • Mina
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011

      "Unity in diversity."

      Begin forwarded message:

      Is anyone interested in buying Divo system?
      Is a PAC system that U can transfer images without driving. Compatible with also portable systems like Cypress.
      I am selling for a very good price. Contact me offline

      "Unity in diversity."
    • Andrew Horning
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        I've never heard of this system, and I'd thought I'd heard of everything.
        Can you send more information/links?  I wasn't able to find anything useful.
        Also, what do you mean by "transfer images without driving"?

        To: echocardiography@yahoogroups.com