CCI Vascular

  • Monika Rosado
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:14 AM

      Hello Group,

      I'm looking into CCI's Vascular Exam and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a GOOD review book. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Monika Rosado, BS, RCS

    • JOYCE FRASER
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 6:54 PM

        Monika:

        I am not sure about easy review, but for reference I have the "Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography"  by Zwiebel and Pellerito 5th. edition, published by Elsevier Saunders.

        I hope this helps.  Way to go and continue getting more experience in vascular.

        Joyce

        I'm looking into CCI's Vascular Exam and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a GOOD review book. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

        Sincerely,

        Monika Rosado, BS, RCS

        President
        Fraser Enterprises, LLC