RE: [echocardiography] ARDMS-CCI

  • Laffey, Dawn M.
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      I find this hard to believe. I took the exam 15 years ago from CCI. I just filled out a survey for them pertaining to information to be used on next years' exam. I don't think they would have done this if they were combining exams.

      Dawn Laffey RCS, FASE
      Luther Midelfort Mayo Health System
      Eau Claire, WI

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009

        ARDMS and CCI are not combining exams.  The survey Dawn referred to was a job task analysis which will be used to make sure the exam content is applicable to the functions we perform as sonographers.