[echocardiography] Re: fwd: 5.4 pound echo unit

  • Nnaneko@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2000
      What is the cost of an Acuson Cypress? One of my cardiologists saw a demo in
      SF last week but he didn't mention cost.
    • Ken Arredondo
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2000
        We just had a DEMO on the Cypress just this week , they start around $40,000
        They are really great- (small & very portable) But they need to add TEE options.

        Ken

        >>> Nnaneko@... 04/01/00 10:25AM >>>
        What is the cost of an Acuson Cypress? One of my cardiologists saw a demo in
        SF last week but he didn't mention cost.

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/echocardiography/
      • Shaver, Phillip M.D.
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2000
          $40,ooo

          Phil J. Shaver, M.D.

        • MHer30@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2000
            The Acuson Cypress costs anywhere between $ 40,000.00 and $60,000.00.
            But it doesn't weigh 5.4 pounds (that's the Sonosite). The Cypress weighs 19
            lbs.