RE: [echocardiography] Philips HD-15

  • sandy harrison
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2009
      Jon,
      I have been using the CX50 since October.  Please let me know of the issues are that you have been hearing about.
      Thank you
      Sandy RDCS,RCS

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2009
        I'd agree with Jon for sure on both counts. The X300 is a very nice console unit, and the portables don't have the penetration, although they're quite powerful (the Cypress still does a nice job), the portables can't compete with the full console units when it comes to penetration and image clarity. Watch out for the X300... it's been quiet but will surprise many. If you need laptop,also check out the Terason t3000/Acuson P50 systems.

        -Brian