JHACO's lastest "critical echo TEST" as opposed to "critical results" !

  • abello4@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi Everybody,

      We recently has a mock survey at our hospital and the surveyer asked what were our "critical tests".
      Of course this threw us for a loop since we have long ago addressed the critical results issue and created a policy for that.

      Has anyone addressed echo "critical results"  and if so please share your process with us.

      Thanks
      Anne