Saturday Sweet

  • floridawavesailor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2010
      Steve was tearing it up downwind when i arrived at jupiter inlet, he sailed 6.2, 95freewave and 4.7 for me was wound, 11am till 3pm. alot of down the line, alot. some great waverides, saw everybody getting some. i would call that going off, especially as the tide started to drop and waves increased, had to leave for obligations. saw Alex on 5.2 going down the line with some speed and multiple turns, Mike sailed 5.0 and 74wave i think. Best wishes, john in jupiter

      had two good moments with a kiter friend, one i bottom turned behind him close(he was cutting me off from going down the line on a wave i chose so i took my line thru him, it was close just behind him) into a overhead peak(couldn't turn any sooner without hitting him so had to take the late hi speed hit off the pitching lip), almost went off the lip into his lines, another one on a nice wave he just upwind launches a jump so i took off down the line fast and he just was floating along beside me in the air, theory of relativity at work at that moment with our speed relative to each other at 0mph yet speed over water was 20mph.