Re: https://www.linkedin.com/in/archiedr Archie was in charge of the planned and failed Ecco open source release by NetManage. Did you see Archie Robostoff'sfdohmann
Yes, Slang's incredible work gave new life to me and many others. I am extremely thankful for his idea to incorporate his work and attach it to a newfdohmann
Ah yes, Friedhelm. I had forgotten some of those things. Yes, I do recall now that Ecco probably got dumped as part of a deal between MS and NM that involvedr634718
According to a poll a user majority recommends the post erasure of the following message types:
1) spam [trash advertisement]
2) trolling [efforts to "promote" other lists or forums]
3) personal attacks and berating of other posters.
You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented material. Doing so may lead to being immediately banned. You acknowledge that the list owners and moderators have the right to remove or edit any topic of the aforementioned kind at any time should they see fit.
You also agree not to post commercial messages or solicit list members for your services by posting to contact you privately. Members are free to add links and/or a tagline explaining their profession or service in their signature.
Here are additional support links:
1) The main site at http://eccopro.com
2) The original site at http://www.compusol.org/ecco
3) The knowledgebase at http://www.creativeservices.us
4) The Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/EccoPro
- Business Applications
- Dec 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.