Another: When starting a new Ecco file, hold ctrl key down (ctrl+) while selecting File->New. This will start your new file not from the default template,airchecklover
Don ... If you go to the original source of "ecce homo" in Latin you find " behold the man", the words of Pontius Pilatus presenting Christ's to his accusersfdohmann
Oh another one is to hold Ctrl while clicking on column headers and click to sort up, click again to sort down or click again to turn sort off.r634718
According to a poll a user majority recommends the post erasure of the following message types:
1) spam [trash advertisement]
2) trolling [efforts to "promote" other lists or forums]
3) personal attacks and berating of other posters.
You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented material. Doing so may lead to being immediately banned. You acknowledge that the list owners and moderators have the right to remove or edit any topic of the aforementioned kind at any time should they see fit.
You also agree not to post commercial messages or solicit list members for your services by posting to contact you privately. Members are free to add links and/or a tagline explaining their profession or service in their signature.
Here are additional support links:
1) The main site at http://eccopro.com
2) The original site at http://www.compusol.org/ecco
3) The knowledgebase at http://www.creativeservices.us
4) The Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/EccoPro
- Business Applications
- Dec 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.