Re: [eccopro] "Run Watchdog"

  • Friedhelm Dohmann
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
      Frank ...

      These are the links to CreativeServices.us at the CompuSol site. As a member you have to go to our portal CreativeServices.us and login to your Client Area and you will find the Download section under My Services -> Downloads - EccoPro Membership -> View Details:

      You will find the following compressed files free to download in that order:

      EccoPro 32-bit Installer
      EccoPro 64-bit Installer
      EccoPro Information Management Video 01
      EccoPro Information Management Video 02
      EccoPro Information Management Video 03
      EccoPro Information Management Video 04
      EccoPro Information Management Video 05
      EccoPro Information Management Video 06
      EccoPro Information Management Video 07
      EccoPro Information Management Video 08
      EccoPro Manuals and Tech Notes
      EccoPro Memory Limits
      EccoPro Memory Reporter
      EccoPro Mouse Driver FreeWheel
      EccoPro Network Administration
      EccoPro Network Synchronization
      EccoPro Templates
      EccoPro Tutorials Volume 1
      EccoPro Tutorials Volume 2
      EccoPro Tutorials Volume 3
      EccoPro Uninstallation Help
      EccoPro Version 2.0
      EccoPro Version 3.01
      EccoPro Version 3.01 AddOn Programs with 16-bit Windows versions of Catalyst Tools, Forms and Reporter including CallCommanderPro version 1.2. Important: Those programs might not work with your present Operating System!

      Signature

      Friedhelm Dohmann

      www.creativeservices.org
      www.beaufortfilm.org
      P.O. Box 927
      Beaufort, SC 29901
      +1.843.522.2000
      Skype: fdohmann
      in Germany:
      Am Sonnenhang 3
      58511 Lüdenscheid
      LinkedInFacebookYouTube

      Creative Design and Advanced Hosting Solutions

      The Home of EccoPro for Windows 7, Vista and XP 64-bit and 32-bit

      Frank Nettleton wrote:

      Dear Friedhelm,

      Many thanks indeed for your quick response.

      I still can't find anything called Watchdog or EccoPro Watchdog.  Could you provide a specific URL for it?

      The list of downloads I see on the CompuSol site:
      +
      EccoPro64: 64-bit Installation for XP Vista and Windows7
      EccoPro32: 32-bit Installation for XP Vista and Windows7
      EccoPro 4.01: Get the 1997 Version
      Readme: Installation Info for the above
      Books: Ecco Manual & Tech Documents
      Startup: EccoPro Templates
      EccoPro V2: Version 2 on "4" Floppies
      EccoPro V3: Intellilink Combo
      Update32: Get the last Program Update
      Synchronizing: Palm Installation Steps
      Ecco-Palm Synch: Ecco to Palm Notes
      Tungsten T3: Install Details
      Registry Install T3: Registry File
      Server Network: Workgroup Admin
      Networking: Setup Examples
      WinZip: Unzip Files

      Thanks,

      Frank

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2012
        Signature
        Alternativly, you can find it here in the file section:

[...]

        P print only when necessary!
        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential
        and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
        Any use, distribution or disclosure of content or the commercial use
        of photography or artwork without a written release is prohibited.
        If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
        sender immediately by email and delete the message and any
        file attachments from your computer. Thank you.

      • wddcpa1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012
          I recently encountered a "Low Memory Condition" when I was trying to switch from one open Ecco file to another open Ecco file. I finally was able to get it to go away by closing some of the open Ecco files.

          I usually have some large Ecco files open at the same time, plus other applications.

          Bill
        • Frank Nettleton
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012
            Thanks, JS -- still can't open the .exe file (the parameter is incorrect, whatever that means), but at least I found it -- I'd quite given up.

            Best,

            Frank

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012
              Thanks, Bill -- will try this next time I have the problem.

              Best,

              Frank