Re: [eccopro] ecco pro use

  • Don Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 8:46 PM
      There is no cost, although if your Win7 is 64 bit, you may need an install package that someone will point  you to.

      There are actually no new versions, but some users have created add-ons that greatly enhance the power of ecco.

      --

      Maranatha!

       Pastor Don Johnson, Jer. 33.3
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Grace Baptist Church of Victoria (Independent)
         2731 Matson Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 4M5
         ch. 250.474.7283 hm. 778.425.2243
         fx. 778.425.4475 cell. 250.889.9789

         www.gbcvic.org
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On 4/24/2012 11:15 AM, Asmar Madyun wrote:
      I recently became nostalgic for the power of ecco and was quite surprised to find that that new versions were being made available.

      I have an XP laptop for work and a Win7 personal laptop. What is the cost for versions that run on each platform and how far are we away from mobile versions for Apple, Android and Blackberry?

      Thank you,

      Asmar H. Madyun, PMP
      ahmadyun@...
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 5:00 AM
        A sync option is (hopefully) being developed by Companionlink, although no new info for a while.