Re: Compusol Installer Doesn't Work

  • buff.flyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 13 7:03 PM
      Same. What a butthead.

      --- In eccopro@yahoogroups.com, "Sam Shelton" <sam@...> wrote:

      > Just a note Friedhelm. I am impressed with how you handle these situations. You are more patience than I. Sam Shelton, Atlanta

    • Charles H Nadler
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 13 11:06 PM
        Also, notice that "cino" is a variation on Chinese, and "sweiv" is a variation on swive, which in Middle and Old English is colloquial for sexual intercourse. This guy is a joker or The Joker.

        Charles Nadler

        On 4/13/2012 8:03 PM, buff.flyer wrote:

        Same. What a butthead.

        > Just a note Friedhelm. I am impressed with how you handle these situations. You are more patience than I. Sam Shelton, Atlanta

        Charles H Nadler                              Reply To: charlesnadler2@...

        1551 Larimer Street
        Apt 2502
        Denver, CO 80202-1637

        (303) 825-0585 (Phone)
        (303) 518-8684 (Cell)
        (303) 800-4136 (Skype)

        (303) 825-0585 (FAX)

        Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.
        In the court of birds, the bugs always lose!
        An Old African Proverb
        "Sometimes one who digs a grave for another ends up falling in himself."
        An Old Yiddish Saying
        "You don't hit a man on the head when you've got your fingers between his teeth."
        A Ghanaian Proverb
        "No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we all are his accomplices."
        Edward R. Murrow
        "It is infinitely better that blood should flow to our horses' bridles
        than our national liberties should be destroyed."
        Governor David H. Waite, Colorado, 1892
        "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
        Edward Paul Abbey, twentieth-century polemicist and desert anarchist
        "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
        Benjamin Franklin, July 4, 1776
        NOTICE: Due to the actions of former President Bush, and Congress' fear of
                former Vice President Cheney, the National Security Agency may have
                read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without
                any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save
                to actively petition your President, Congress and Senate, to revoke the USA
                Patriot Act (U SAP Act) and any other laws that attack the 4th Amendment to the
                US Constitution, or to replace them through the election process at the earliest
                possible time.