RE: [eccopro] PhatNotes

  • DK
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:43 AM
      Am I missing something? In the two posts below, there is reference to GTD. Is there a single application that deals with GTD? I am using MM6 Pro with ResultsManager Vista to accomplish the principal of GTD.

      Dara

      Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:54:24 -0000
      From: "royedelstein" <royedelstein@...>
      Subject: phatnotes?

      has anyone tried PhatNotes?
      i am just getting going with ECCO, but am intrigued by this other program
      that looks like it has useful linking and searching ability and is
      designed
      for use with a PocketPC or Palm.
      Curious if anyone has played with it?
      I hope to download the free trial in the near future when I can really
      check
      it out - in particular for use with Getting Things Done (GTD).
      Many thanks,
      Roy.
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 7:45 AM
        On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:43:08 -0500, you wrote (with possible editing):

        >Am I missing something? In the two posts below, there is reference to GTD. Is there a single application that deals with GTD? I am using MM6 Pro with ResultsManager Vista to accomplish the principal of GTD.
        >
        >Dara

        I'm not sure, but Wil Ussery wrote an add-on template for ECCO based
        on GTD. I use it and like it quite a bit. I believe it's in the
        "Files" section here along with another GTD template.
        --

        Larry
        rapp at lmr dot com