Time tracking using the logger

  • Will Sargent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Is there any way to use the time logger effectively between different
      Ecco files? I can use it on one, but it seems that as soon as I
      switch files it wants me to create a time and expenses view again.

      It seems like the best strategy is to just have all my notepads in one
      single file, but I don't want to have to do that. The other way is
      just as inconvenient, as it means I have to switch files and click
      every time I context switch.

      I'm trying to do actual time tracking, so I can see exactly where my
      time is going (i.e. this is not a billable thing). As such, this
      needs to be a pretty one click operation as I should be doing this
      every hour or so...

      The best (simplest / direct) application I've found for this purpose
      is TimeCore, but it'd be nice if I can do it with Ecco...