3rd Annual ECAC Pick the Standings Conte

  • vicbrz
    Message 1 of 1356 , Oct 1, 2000
      Time to start thinking about your picks for the
      3rd Annual ECAC Pick the Standings Contest. Entries
      must be received by Nov 1 at 6:00PM. There will be a
      Thread at USCHOL, The Community Forum titled ECAC Pick
      the Standings Contest. Post your picks
      there.<br><br>Here is how it works: Pick the ECAC Standings at the
      end of the Year 2000-2001 Hockey Regular Season. You
      get 12 points for each team you pick in the correct
      finishing position. I deduct 1 point for each position the
      team finishes away from the spot you pick. I.E. If you
      Pick SLU to be first and they are first you get 12
      points for SLU. If SLU finishes in second, you get 11
      points, in 3rd, 10 points etc. The person with the most
      points wins. Tie Breakers are:<br>1) Pick the Regular
      Season Champ Correctly<br>2) Pick the most teams
      correctly in their correct finishing
      position.<br><br>Please be sure to also let us know what college team you
      root for. You do not have to be an ECAC Fan to
      Play.<br><br>The defending Chump (I mean Champ) is Kevin Todd from
      SLU.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7 1:12 PM
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.