Re: Only 1 automatic bid per conference

  • jtwcornell91
    Message 1 of 1356 , Aug 1, 2000
      I would be very surprised if any league did not
      give their auto bid to the tournament champion, since
      that's what they all did before the "Colorado College
      rule" was instated. (Besides which, it's in a
      conference's interest to give the auto bid to a team that
      would have been less likely to get an at-large bid in
      the first place.)<br><br>JTW
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.