Unofficial Harvard Hockey Site rebuilt!

  • whrbie
    Message 1 of 1356 , Jun 6 6:01 PM
      I have redesigned and rewritten my Unofficial
      Harvard Hockey Website. Not all of the bugs have been
      worked out of the new version, but there is a copy of
      next year's Harvard schedule, my preview of the
      Crimson, my quick take on all of Harvard's opponents (just
      my humble opinions based on what I've seen), and
      audio highlights/features from last season that all
      should work okay. There is info for both the men's and
      women's teams. The main design is more heavy on the
      browser, but there is a lighter version as well for slower
      connections and older browsers. Maybe some decent offseason
      reading material for the college hockey deprived fan.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.