Where are you?

  • Spacemanslu
    Message 1 of 1356 , Feb 1 6:12 AM
      Hey where are the other big SLU fans, Leify and
      Kristen??<br><br>Will you two be at the games this weekend? What about
      the flag will it be there as well? I'll be at
      Saturday's game. Kev you'll be there right. Scott is
      skipping out I hear.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.